Tuesday, November 24, 2009

sweet boy

I have a horrible headache thanks to this stupid head cold that wont go away.  Lil' Man is doing so well at home.  When things are going well, he is a joy to be around.  He tells me how much he loves me, and asks me to come, and snuggle!

Our favorite thing to do together is puzzles.  When we first got Lil' man seven months ago (yesterday).  He couldn't do a simple 3 piece puzzle. He is now the puzzle master! Last night we worked on a 48 piece puzzle, until it was done!

He is still having a hard time at school, and honestly I don't know if his teacher can handle him.  Yesterday he spit on the teacher, and then told her that he was going to beat her up. I am going to give it a few more weeks, and see what happens.

We're all set for our Thanksgiving vacation.  All of the bags are packed, and waiting to be loaded into the Mommy Mobile.  If only the clock would magically strike five!

Cross your fingers I don't forget the turkey or the cheese cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment