So what's on your kids Christmas last? Or rather what's NOT on their list?
The other day we sat down, and wrote a letter to Santa.
Lil Man want's
- a power wheels (not sure he's going to get it, because of his impulse issues
- A big HUGE fire truck (his words)
- a lightening McQueen car
- A kitchen
- Any and all other cars known to man
- a skate board (maybe once he masters a scooter lol)
- A toothbrush with a button as he calls it (an electric toothbrush)
- Lightening Mc Queen slippers
- Cars movie
- a mustang (a real one) not gonna happen.
I shop so far in advance I already have a ton of gifts for him. Thankfully some of the gifts I have are some of the things he has asked for.
I cannot wait to get our Christmas tree up, as Lil' Man has never had a tree before. I showed him the tree displays at target. I asked him "Did you have a Christmas tree at Mrs XXX house?" to which he replied "no mom", "Trees are for outside, not inside."