Friday, February 12, 2010

Updated of sorts

  • Today we had a staffing, if all goes well, Lil' Man will be placed with the adoptive parents within 6-8 weeks.

 

  • Today was Lil' Man's teachers last day, I am worried how he is going to react with a new teacher.

 

  • Today they had their valentines party, it was so nice to see him interaction like a normal child, participating, dancing to the songs, etc. 

 

  • I am healing nicely, although my sleeping habits are a little out of whack.  I went to bed at 10pm, last night, woke up at 7, got Lil' Man dressed, send him to school with hubby.  I went back to bed till 11am YAWN!

 

  • I return to work Monday, but plan to take it easy.

 

  • Hubby and I are going on a hot date tomorrow night.  Wonder where he's taking me?

 

  • Sunday we are meeting the adoptive parents half way between there house and hours, for a few hours.

Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment