Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Relief

Its official I need to be committed.  I cannot stop crying.  What in the hell did they do to me during surgery? It doesn't help that the forbidden Aunt made a visit three days post op. 

I can't read anything or watch videos about Haiti without bawling.  The hubby would kneel over if he knew how much Money i've donated to various organizations to help with disaster relief.  

Look at this sweet baby girl, sleeping in a cardboard box, at the hospital.  The destruction is so great, I do not see how they can recover.

I've read stories of people burning rotten bodies with hopes of getting rid of the smell.  Can you imagine?

I encourage you all, to donate $1, $2, $5 or more.  Do you really need to eat out for lunch today?  Would you wife rather get flowers on valentines day, or to help someone in need?   Send your money to help those who need it more than you.

You can donate here, here or here

Since surgery I have nothing but top notch care.  Friends having been brining us meals, and sending flowers. 

I can't help but think of those in Haiti who are still in need of surgery after almost a month.  I cant help but think of the Mothers, and Fathers who cant feed their hungry children.

Please donate today

1 comment:

  1. The surgery which moves your organs and girlie parts all around causes a major release of hormones which is why you are so emotional on top of the fact that the situation in Haiti is unimaginable for those of us who have not seen it with our own eyes. Take care of yourself.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete