Friday, February 5, 2010

Outta here

I was discharged from the hospital late Wednesday night.  We've been staying in a hotel close by ever since.

Lil' Man is driving my MIL mad, doing everything he's NOT supposed too.  She says its white, he says oh hell no its black. lol

We are heading home early tomorrow.  Tomorrow is also Lil' Man's 5th birthday!   I am so not looking forward to the four hour drive home.  Do you know how many pot wholes are on I-75?

Lil' man already said he's going to punch me in the stomach.  Ahh feel the love.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, hold a pillow over your tummy. It isn't perfect but it does help. I also highly recommend bringing a bucket of some sort in the car. Trust me pain meds and motion are not a good combination. Fast healing and safe driving wishes. Happy Birthday to Lil Man too

    ReplyDelete