Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tough day

Yesterday was rough, I was up and on the go at 6:45am, I finally sat down for the first time at 7:35pm.  My body was aching, from the stress of the day.  When 8:30 rolled around, I told the hubby I was going to bed.  He looked at me as if I was nuts we usually stay up till 11ish. 

My surgery is just over a week away, I am actually looking forward to it.  I can handle a little pain if it means two weeks off work.  I am afraid I won't know how to act!

Its funny how as woman/mommy's we make sure everyone else is taken care of, but we often forget about ourselves. 

Here's hoping today is a little less stressful, and a little less productive.  Who cares if all the house work gets done.

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Hope it's an easier day for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hardest part of recuperating from surgery is just sitting still...Today, you could collapse for a week with exhaustion - but I promise once you have the time to do just that - you'll be all antsy and restless...Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree mama drama I know I wont be able to sit still. The first day I will be fine but after that I think I will go nuts.

    ReplyDelete