Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Who are these people

and why I am allowing them to take care of my little boy?   I just got an email from Lil’man’s  teacher.  Did you know Lil’ Man was getting picked up early? Mrs. B just picked him up from XX daycare.

Um noooooooooo.

School gets out at 1pm this upcoming  Thursday.  Lil’man has play therapy at 12:15 on Thursdays, so hubby  usually has him.  However the play therapist called and canceled.  So I needed the daycare to pick him up from school Thursday.

After I got off the phone with the play therapist I called the daycare to ask them to pick him up Thursday at 1pm.  Apparently she wasn't listening to what I was saying and she picked him up TODAY at 1pm.  Why on Earth the school allowed her to pick him up is beyond me.

Why would I call and asked her to pick him up at 1pm, just for the hell of it?  Did she not realize that the other kids were not leaving?

No comments:

Post a Comment