Thursday, September 24, 2009

In my dreams..

Cancer sucks

Pity party 1,004….

I look all around me, but she is not here. How can this be?  The only time I see her is in my dreams.  This isn’t how it was supposed to be.  I need her help, her advice, her unconditional love.

Instead I am stuck with unforgettable images of my Mother struggling to live, gasping for breath. I don’t understand how this happened. This isn’t how it was supposed to be.  Breast cancer does not define who my Mother is but ultimately it is what took her life way too soon.

Cancer sucks

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, I'm sorry. Hugs to you, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish thinking about her tonight when i went to go see dustin play at the game tonight and they was taking up money for BC and most of the time i never give to things like that but i give a few in your mums name

    ReplyDelete