Saturday, April 25, 2009

An update

We picked up our lil man on Thursday night you can read more about our adventures in parenthood by visiting our foster care blog A Family for Keeps.

Friday night lil man and I ventured downtown to see the rose parade. We met up with my In laws, and their too little ones Brooke, and Katie.  Lil man was a little overwhelmed by the amount of people at the parade.  He has very interested and would lift his head up off my shoulder to see what was passing by.

This morning we went to a local park, because they were holding a festival  called art in the park.  Lil man rode on a train, bounced on a moonwalk, got a balloon, and did a few more interesting things as well.

The rest of the day was spent doing boring stuff like, grocery and shoe shopping.  Although we did not out for a nice meal for dinner.  Have I told you all how much lil man eat? My goodness, we're gonna go broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment