Thursday, April 9, 2009

classes

 

At our monthly foster care meeting we discussed online training classes for foster parents.  The best one seemed to be Foster Parent college.  For eight dollars you can take a 2 hour class on various subjects from RAD to ADHD, for caring for children with special needs.

The classes are CASA certified, and most agencies accept the certificate which is good for two training hours!

You don't have to sit at your computer for two hours straight,  You can long in and out. You have 30 day to finish the class.

Happy learning..

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of this place and just sent it to my partner because it counts for our certification too. I'm glad Tiruba sent me to your site!

    I can't wait to hear more about your new little guy. I'll definitely be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The classe are great!! and cheap too

    ReplyDelete