Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mum

 

Another birthday is passing by without you near.  Its hard to understand why.  Please know that not a day goes by that I do not think of you, or speak your name.  You are one in a million.

mumbirthdaycopy

 

Happy Birthday Mum.  It's sure to be the best one yet, Though you left me here.  Did you Think I'd forget?

Your cake this year, will surely be, a beauty to see. Wish the icing made of Silver and the candles made of gold.

Yes your birthday in Heaven is a grad affair. And I know you'll look so lovely with a halo in your hair.

The angels will come from everywhere to sign your birthday song. And I know they'll be so happy that you've joined them In God's happy home.

No I can't send you a card of a gift this year. So I"ll just spend a special prayer, to that wonderful Mum of mine way up there.

Happy Birthday Mum

Lots of love

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment