Sunday, December 27, 2009

a visit

Today we met Lil' mans aunt, uncle, grandma, and cousins at the park with DFAC's permission. He had a great time running and laughing with his cousins.  It was nice to sit back and let someone else do the chasing!

One problem I noted was that when he was doing something wrong, everyone yelled his name, trying to correct him.  Lil' Man doesn't respond well to that type of chaos.  

At one point while he was running, he was getting too far away from me.  His aunt, cousin, and grandma where shouting his name, he was running faster and laughing.  I turned to them and asked them to stop, so that he could hear me calling his name.  As soon as he heard my voice he stopped and came back to me.

His grandmother also corrected him when he called me Mommy which totally confused him. Next time I need to set some ground rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment