Thursday, December 3, 2009

up and up again

Lil' man has been waking every 2-3 hours every night since Sunday.  I think he is having nightmares because he keeps waking up saying he is scared.  While we were on vacation he slept in the room with us (separate bed) He would moan/whine in his sleep all during the night.

I hope it isnt a side effect of the strattera.  His teacher said he complained all day that he was tired.  He went to bed last night at 7:45pm, but was up at 10, 1,4, and then again at 5:30am, he did not go back to sleep.

Typically he sleeps from 7:45pm-7am. 

Tonight I put him to bed at 7:45pm, he just came out of the room crying "Mom i'm scared." Now that I think about it, he has been saying he is scared a lot lately. 

I hope we all get a good night sleep tonight.  Some how my hubby never wakes up when the kid gets up. 

1 comment: