Saturday, December 12, 2009

problem

My name is Karen and I have a shopping problem.  Every time I go to the store to buy a Christmas gift for someone,  I could out with a toy for Lil' man.  The hubby would kill me if he knew i've spent over $400 on toys.

I got this kitchen

A ton of the Melissa and Doug wooden food sets.

Pots and pans, silverware set, dish set, and coffee pot from Ikea.

Anything and everything from the movie cars.

A Thomas the tank train set.

A few board games. and a million and one other little things. I am so excited for Christmas morning!

3 comments:

  1. Haaaa... we totally did that last year for Madi. She was our first kid we ever had over Christmas and it was her first Christmas in a good stable loving home. I think she opened presents for 45 mins. Oops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a shopping problem too! This is our first Christmas with a little one, I tried to keep things somewhat under control. However, just when I think I'm done shopping, I find something else the Princess HAS to have. She did ask for clothes, which she needs, I don't have many warm clothes for her since she came to live with us in the summer (and she's outgrowing the clothes that she does have). So, I bought her a few things to get her by, and then went crazy with clothes shopping to put under the tree. She will be so excited, she loves clothes! I also bought puzzles, games, a barbie, a doll, disney figurines. I might hit up the dollar store to get some crap to wrap up so she can open a ton of presents. It's all about quantity over quality at her age, she loves that dollar store crap. Your shopping list makes me want to buy even more stuff! I love Melissa and Doug! Ikea has some great stuff too!! I must stop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dollar tree junk is a must for stocking stuffers! I got 24 piece puzzles from the dollar tree. I told hubby Lil' man is going to like his spin toothbrush the best! lol

    ReplyDelete