Wednesday, December 2, 2009

little things

It's the little things in life that matter.  Hubby put the Christmas tree together before Lil' man and I got home tonight.  On the way home I told Lil' Man that Daddy had a surprise for him.  He kept asking what it was, I gave him a hint.  It's big and green, but he didnt figure it out.

As soon as we walked in the door he started shouting "a tree, my Christmas tree." "ahhh my tree." He ran around the house wigging out like he does when he gets overly excited (its a happy wigging out).  He was so excited he pooped in his pants! YIKES

tree

Hubby picked him up  so that he could place the star on top.  All of the sliver candy canes are placed on the one branch per Lil' Mans instruction. He oooed and ahhhed when the lights were plugged in.  Things are going to be extra hyper around here until after the holidays!  We have four Christmas parties to attend.

What a perfect way to kick off the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment