Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yawn

Someone spare me please.. I am not in the greatest of moods due to the lack of sleep I got last night.  Many thanks to my Lil Man for playing games in the middle of the night.

At first he woke up because he was scared.  I calmed him down, and put him back to bed.  Then it turned into a game.  He would open his door so that his alarm would sound.  Then he would stand in the hallway waiting for myself, or my husband to come out of our room.  As soon as he heard is coming he would take off running back into bed.

Within a hours time he must have gotten up at least 20 times. I finally had enough.  Being the mean mommy that I am I told him I was going to turn off night light.  I said “night lights are to use when we are sleeping.” “Since you are not going to sleep I am going to turn it off.” He quickly hopped back into bed, and I didn't hear from him until 6am.

From the moment I walked into daycare to pick him up he has been testing my patients.  Whining, crying,hitting, kicking, and being  down right defiant.  I know it’s because he’s tired, but hey I am tired too!

It’s 7:43pm, and he’s out like a light. He didnt go to bed without a fight,  as soon as his tired little head lay on the pillow, he was sound asleep.

Yawn.

Does it make me old if I go to bed before 9pm?

1 comment:

  1. No it doesn't make you old honey. I love going to be early and you know how young I am.....LOL

    ReplyDelete