Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Target toy clearance

Each July Target stores all across the good ole US of A reset their toy area.  This means that the toys that have been sitting on the self all year long must go. 

This morning I headed to me local Target with three little monkeys  in tow.   I happened upon the toy isle just as the employees where putting the final markdown on the toys.

75% off!

I felt as if I had hit the jackpot!!

Despite having three nosey monkeys with me, I still managed to rack up.

I got $484.28 worth of toys for $129.00!!

I wont have to buy another birthday or Christmas gift until the next big sale in January.

I would post pictures, but my sisters have already been teasing me.  I can hear their comments already.. Christmas morning should be fun when their children are opening their $3.00 Christmas gift. 

Haters

No comments:

Post a Comment