Tuesday, June 30, 2009

organize

I consider myself a pretty organized person. However now that I am a "Mommy" there is not enough time in the day! I grew up in a spotless house hold. My mum cleaned her house every monring before work. Sleep is more imporant to me, so the breakfast dishes stay in the sink until I get home at night. Sometimes they stay in the sink until they next day.

I have been trying to be more organized, but with three people, and three cats living in 1,000sq ft thing's get messy pretty quickly.

I am trying to come up with a chore list. This is what I have so far:
Daily chores
· Kitchen-load/unload dishwasher
· Ten minute tidy every night
· Straighten bathroom
· Tidy Lil Man's room
· Tidy our bedroom
· Take out trash

Weekly chores

· Monday: Laundry-wash dry –fold-put away
· Tuesday- Scoop litter, hoover, tidy laundry room
· Wednesday-Laundry -wash dry –fold-put away
· Thursday-Scoop litter, hoover
· Friday-Laundry-wash-dry-fold-put away,
· Saturday-nada
· Sunday-Clean entire house: Wash floors, hoover, laundry, clean bathroom, dust, anything and everything. Scoop poop.
Bi-weekly

· Wash sheets
· Clean cat bowls
· Hoover under couch

So that's all I have came up with so far. Got any tips? Tricks? website's? other than hiring a cleaning lady.

1 comment: