Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vintage, bigger, busy...

Life has been a little busy lately, hence the lack of updates. Summer is in full swing, today it hit 110 degress. We will not be going to Scotland in August, but instead will be traveling over in late September. My laptop kicked the bucket, so i've been using the hubby's which does not have my blogging softwear on it. Hopefully I will get it back soon.

Wayne's brother is getting married next weekend. I got the cutest most dorkie's outfit I could find for Lil Man..Vintage knickers, with a button down shirt, bow tie, suspenders and cap. I can't wait to see the chubby lil thing in his outfit!

We've been on the lookout for a bigger house, hoping to find a foreclousre. Keep your fingers crossed that we can find something.

Leave me a comment, and let me know how things are going in your neck of the woods.

1 comment: