Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh my lordy..

Around 6:30am, I heard a squeaky little voice call "mommy."  Like the good Mother that I am I hopped out of bed to see what was the matter.   I obliviously walked into Lil mans room to find him sitting naked on his bed. There was poop everywhere.  My worst nightmare had just came true.

I am not sure how it all unfolded, but all I know is that his sheet, his comforter, his pillow, as well as his body was covered in poop. Not what I wanted to wake up too on this bight and sunny Wednesday morning.

Thankfully he didnt smear his poop all over the textured  walls, now that would have been a disaster.

My house stinks...

1 comment:

  1. that is one of the hardest things that I have dealth with with my 2, one of them did it a lot when he first came. Time, patience and lots of supervision is the easiest "cure"

    ReplyDelete