Friday, March 19, 2010

Worst one of them all

All is well in the Sanford home! Lil' Man's behavior has been perfect! He has gotten into trouble in school ONCE in the last two weeks.  WONDERFUL!

Negative and defiant behaviors are almost non-existent at home. He has been saying a few naught words, but I will take that over being spit on.

Today was muffins for Mom at school, and wouldn't you know I FORGOT. I felt the lowest of the low when I remembered.

I have had so much on my mind lately with the whole adoption, I completely forgot.  By the time I remembered it was already over.

However I made up for it, by having lunch with Lil' Man at school (note to self: start packing Lil' Man's lunch) I took in cookies for him, and his classmates.  He was beaming from ear to ear as he walked around asking each of his friends if they would like a cookie.

Hopefully all is forgotten about muffins for mom.YIKES

No comments:

Post a Comment