Sunday, March 21, 2010

growing up

Lil' man's latest obsession is wearing as little clothing as possible.  I have given up control of most things, but I wont let my kid wear shorts, and T-shirt when its 40 outside.  He wouldn't learn anything from freezing his rear off, because he doesn't think like that.

We have been trusting him out of eye sight a lot more lately, and he has been doing well.  Yesterday he snuck into the kitchen and ate 6-8 cookies after being given one, and told me couldn't have anymore.

I couldn't help but laugh when he asked for a drink too wash down all the cookies he just ate.

We've been working on using the computer, he has poor hand eye coordination which makes it hard for him to use the mouse.  But he enjoys playing educational games.

1 comment:

  1. So glad things are better. Have you heard anything from the potential adoptive parents?

    ReplyDelete