Monday, March 15, 2010

#$%K

Today has been rough, and its only 1:30pm.  Yesterday I met the adoptive parents half way to pick up Lil' Man.  As soon as I seen him I knew they had fed him something he is allergic too.  His face, and neck were covered in hives, which then turns into eczema.

I gave him bendryl, and it started to clear up.  It was much better, but still noticeable this morning.  I told the hubby to let the daycare know (schools closed).  As I was on my way to my doctors appointment I got a call from the daycare telling me that Lil' Man needed picked up because of his rash.

WTF..GRRRR I explained the situation, but they didnt want to hear it they told me if I got a doctors note that I could bring him back.  WHATEVER

I've had a store throat for a few days.

I've got red and white spots on the back of my throat.  As if I don't have enough pimples.    I was sure I had strep. Nope its some random virus  that is supposed to get worse before it gets better, but should be gone in 9-10 days.

Great I can barley swallow now.

I am still waiting on the pediatricians  office to call me back regarding Lil' Mans "rash"

Thank God my boss is flexible.

Someone has been since continually  in our family since January.  I am so over this shit.

2 comments:

  1. Grrrr. I hope you feel better soon and get some answers to your questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I feel worse today. Waiting on Lil' Mans worker to call me to let me know whats going on with his adoption.

    ReplyDelete