Thursday, August 14, 2008

Did you know..

 

  • I started my blog so that our friends and family, near and far can keep in touch. With today's busy schedule, time differences, and the demands of life, its hard to keep in touch.
  • Over 5,000 people have read my blog since I first started it back in December of 2007

 

  • Most of those visits have been from people in Virginia, Scotland, and Colorado.

 

  • Words that are highlighted in black, are clickable.  If you click on them it will take you to another site, that gives me info on on what I am talking about. For example if you click on Teagyn's name it will take you to Teagyn's website.

 

  • I enjoy writing.babbling, I often go back and read old post's, it brings back  memories.

 

  • You can leave a comment by clicking on the comments link at the bottom of each post. 

 

  • I don't like it when people post anonymous comments, you could at least sign your name at the bottom..HINT HINT

No comments:

Post a Comment