Sad to say but we gave our 30 days notice. All of a sudden everyone's coming out of the woodwork with suggestions for us. We're having a placement preservation meeting tomorrow. I assume they will try talk us out of our decision.
If things improved and we had more support, I would consider keeping him. I am not sure what to ask for as far as support.