Monday, April 19, 2010

much better

Yesterday, and today where much better days.  Hubby spent the entire weekend working on his final project for school this semester.  Lil' Man and I built a tent, set up his train tracks, crafted, played outside, went for a big ride, and bake some yummy treats.

Nothing but positive reports from school today! After school we went to the park with a bunch of my friends and their children.  Lil' Man played well!! He  only tired to beat someone up once. After dinner he rode his big until the training wheel feel off LOL

I hope we can have a small level of normal for a few weeks.  Just so I can get rid of this migraine!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! I hope the migraine goes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are they looking for in a family for Lil' Man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't get it. Did I miss something? Is the adoptive fam OUT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The case worker has not said anything official as to what they are looking for in a family. I do think that he would benefit from a two parent family. Or a single person who has massive amounts of family support. He needs someone who can provide a stable, well-structured and loving environment.

    Katie-I still haven't gotten anything official. But we're on the third week of them not calling, not returning calls or answering emails. Which leaves us to assume they are OUT!

    ReplyDelete