- Wayne's knee continues to heal, he attends rehab three time a week, and recently graduated to walking with a cane.
- His MRSA is clearing up nicely. He continues to take bleach baths few time a week. Hopefully MRSA wont rear it's ugly head again.
- Baby Ella finally made it home after almost three weeks in the ICU, she doing a lot better, and weighed in at 9lbs 14oz at her last weigh in.
- We're still waiting to get our license in the mail, the unknown is driving me nuts.
- Only a few more weeks until Mark, and his crew fly over from Scotland. We're gonna be busy. Disney, the beach, and a tour of ATL!
- We've been mini van shopping, but haven't found one yet. I would like a town and country, but don't want to spend an arm, and a leg.
That's all for now folks..How is things going in your life?