I think Wayne has MRSA again, It just appeared last night. He will get it check out tomorrow, please keep your fingers crossed that it isnt MRSA.
If it turns out to be MRSA, we are by passing our family doctor, and going to meet with an infectious disease specialist.
Our agency just called, my Virginia CPS check hasn't came back yet, so we wont have our license any time soon. Which means we more than likely wont have a child until the end of Nov as we will be out of town from the 5th-20th.
If we don't get a placement soon we may end up with another kitten. My poor cats are tired of me dressing them up, and wrapping them in blankets. I need help!
For those of you who adopt, especially internationally, my hat is off to you. I have no idea how you wait so patiently.
The weather has been so random lately. It has been as cold as 40, and as high at 80 by mid day.
My car broke down yesterday, but thankfully I married Mr. fix it, and my car was up and running within a few hours.
Have I mentioned lately how much I love my husband!!!