Monday, October 13, 2008

Sweet girl

 

Teagynbirthday copy

Happy 8th birthday Teagyn, enjoy your party with all the other angels, I am sure grandma and grandpa will spoil you rotten.    Be on the look out for your balloons, we will send them later on today.

Love Auntie, and Uncle Wayne

 

I wonder what it is like to have a birthday in heaven...
I wonder if you will still be four or will you one day be eleven...
I wonder if you will have a big birthday party with all your angel friends
I wonder if you will celebrate till the day ends...
I wonder if you will have cake...
I wonder if it will be like the ones mummy used to make....
I wonder if you will get lots and lots of gifts...
I wonder if you know how much you are really really missed..
I wonder if you will dance and sing..
I wonder if you will remember everything...
I wonder if you are happy and free..
I wonder if you look for me...
I wonder if you truly know how much I love you so...
I wonder if I tell you now, would you even know...
I wonder why your spirit's tent was damaged beyond repair...
I wonder how I will ever learn to deal with such despair..
I wonder how my heart still beats without my baby girl...
I wonder why this happened, and why it had to end...
I wonder about so many things you never got to do...
I wonder how much more you could have possibly gone through..
I wonder how many wonders will cloud my mind today...
I wonder if you know I would have taken your place to take the pain away..
I wonder what it is like to have a birthday in heaven..
I wonder if you will still be four or will you one day be eleven.

1 comment: