Thursday, March 26, 2009

The months

 

My Mum's birthday is approaching fast.  I can already feel my anxiety level going up.  I don't like living my life around birthdays and death days.  I am tired of dreading the next month, because of what it represents .

January 8th is Teagyn's angel day. It is also my niece Katie's birthday.

April is my Mum's birthday

June is when my Dad died.

October is Teagyn's birthday, and also the month my mum was the most sick.

November, is my Dad's birthday, and also the month my Mum died.

December sucks,  because half my family is missing.

Then their's Mothers day, Fathers day, the first day of school, and all the other things in between.

I know it isnt healthy to live your life in such a way.  But what am I supposed to do?  Act as if they never lived?

How do you celebrate the life of your loved ones who have passed on, while honoring their memory and allowing yourself some time to grieve?

No comments:

Post a Comment