Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm back

Don't worry people I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, I've just been running around like a chicken with his head cut off.  Thankfully we all all got over our sicknesses within 24 hours.  For a  brief  moment  moment Wayne was in panic mode thinking I was expecting, no thanks to my sister's and sister in law, saying I had morning sickness.

During our last few days on Tybee we rented bikes, climbed the light house, played on the beach, ate a lot of ice cream,  and ventured to down town Savannah for dinner, and a look around the shops.

Last Tuesday we packed up and headed South to Orlando, where we met Mickey and his crew. We swam in the pool, and socked in the hot tub.  We even watched the rocket launch while hanging out by the pool. We shopped till we dropped, ate more food in one day than most people do in a week.

If I didnt know my brother I would swear he is a police officer every time I turn around he's got a chocolate doughnut hanging out his month.

My sisters headed home to Virginia on Sunday, and we (Wayne, my bro and his family and I), ventured on over to my neck of the woods. They have a few more days state side and will return home at the end of the week. 

Check back later pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment