Monday, July 14, 2008

Turned them over..

Last Monday Jannae, Parker, William and I took the five kittens to the pound.  It was a sad moment for both Jannae, and I.  As much as I would have liked to keep them, I ain't that crazy. 

DSCF3405 

The kittens were locked in the bathroom, and we only have one bathroom.  Our own cats where going nuts, trying to find out what all the fuss was about.

DSCF3407

Each time we opened the door it was mad dash to get in without letting the big cats in our the little cats out.  Once inside we had to do a head count to make sure none had escaped.

DSCF3410

We tired bottle feeding them, and they chewed the nipples off.  Then we tried kitten food, none of them would eat it.  After a little while one of them got adventuress, and decided to take a bit..only to choke.  Next thin I know I was doing the Heimlich of a kitten.  So we stuck with feeding them kitten formula off of a plate.

DSCF3409

They were messy little buggers, spilling milk, and cat litter everywhere.  I was mopping the floor 3-4 times a day. They're cute, but a ton of work..

No comments:

Post a Comment