Thursday, October 29, 2009

Smarty pants

Sometimes I wonder what I got myself into.  Lil' Man has been having a hard time since we got him back. Mostly because he was running the show at the respite house.

Do  they license anyone with a clean record to be a foster parent?  When Lil' Man walked into the home we were sitting waiting on him.  He walked in with a value meal, which included a large COKE.  He was up until at least 1am every night (refusing to go to sleep).  He refused to eat anything other than cereal, and Mc D. 

I am not in the mood for his mind games.  Why can't he just behave for two minutes.?  It seems he gets into negative cycles and has a hard time coming out. 

He peed himself again today for the 7th time since Sunday.  When we got home, I told him he needed to put his Pj's on because I was not giving him anymore clean clothes. 

He told me "I am gonna pee in my pajamas, and then you will have to give me clean clothes". "Ahh ha".."Then I am going to hit you with me wet Pj's". 

Such a smart little boy, if only he could channel this negative energy into something positive.

VENT OVER!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry he's being such a pill...sigh...you poor thing! Like you don't have enough to deal with right now!

    ReplyDelete