Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nine today!

Did you think I would forget your birthday sweet girl just because I am on vacation?
NEVER

Happy 9th birthday Teagyn, enjoy your party with all the other angels, I am sure grandma and grandpa will spoil you rotten. Be on the look out for your balloons, we will send them later on all the way in Bonnie Scotland. Love Auntie, and Uncle Wayne

Teagyn was born on October 13, 2000 with a rare genetic peroxisomal disorder by the name of D-bifunctional protein deficiency. Sadly on Janurary 8, 2005 Teagyn lost her battle, and went home to be with God. Teagyn was the light of our life, in her four short years she endured more, than most adults will in a life time. Despite her illness Teagyn lead a full life, she enjoyed playing with her daycare buddies, and her cousin Jannae. She liked painting, going to the park, playing in the backyard, eating chocolate, and of course drinking slurpees. Not a day goes by that her precious face does not cross my mind. I often wonder what she would look like, or what she would be "into" if she were still here on Earth.



Birthdays In Heaven

Are there birthdays in Heaven?

Does the angel blow his horn?

Announcing to everybody That this is the day you were born?

Can the stars be your balloons?

And angel food your cake?

Presents wrapped in moonbeams

All the angels helped to make.

Birthdays meant so much to you

They were always a big deal Birthday presents,

lots of friendsAnd perhaps a special meal.

So I'll whisper a little prayer today

Asking everyone up above To sing you a Happy Birthday song

And give you all my love.

Author unknown

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Teagyn...I bet it's a beautiful one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started crying the minute I started reading! I know that Teagyn is having the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER and that one day we'll all get to celebrate with her in heaven!

    ReplyDelete