Thursday, February 26, 2009

What's going on

 

The clean up from the tornado is moving along.  Wayne is busy sketching plans to redesign the damaged house's.  We think it will be 6-9 months before everyone is back in their house, and many many years, before the plantation looks anywhere close to normal.

I am still sick, but slowly feeling better.  The combination of medication I am on for my sinus infection has left me with horrid heartburn.  After throwing up several times yesterday I decided I am done with the medication.

We have mandatory training tonight with our foster agency.  "Dealing with the teenaged foster child", is the subject.  Since we are licensed for 0-7yrs old, I asked if we were required to attend.  I was told "yes". 

Still no foster placement, not even a phone call.  I am still going back and fourth, about switching over to DFAC's I just cant make up my mind.  Wayne says we have to stick it out with GA SAFE for a few more months. 

We've been licensed for nearly THREE months, everyone I know has had a placement with three days, not three months.

I backed into a fire hydrant last night, and put a nice lil dent into my new mini van.  This was after I scratched the entire passenger side, while trying to drive through the downed trees.  Someone needs to revoke my license.  I have backed into more things in the passed year than I care to share.  Parked cars, mail boxes, telephone polls, and now a fire hydrant. 

YIKES..

No comments:

Post a Comment