Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another year together..

 

I Love You
Wayne

How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am
to have you in my life?
I'll start by saying what an honor it is
for me to be your wife.
You're my best friend in the good times,
and my rock in times of sorrow.
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays,
and my promise for tomorrow.
I never thought I could feel this loved
until I became your wife.
You made this year and every year
the best one of my life.

Happy birthday honey.
Love always,

Your wife

Karen

xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Have you noted that when you go and read the news online, and read through the various stories from the syndicated websites that they usually have a technology section, and that technology section is filled with the latest gadgets, social networking methods, and any of the newest things coming from Silicon Valley? I have, and as a lover of technology, and coordinator for a think tank, I am disturbed by all this. Now then let me explain what I mean. seo company Uk

    ReplyDelete