Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Record time..

 

I was up, and on my way to Virginia Beach, by 5:15am!  I was amazed at how gas prices varied on my 11, and a half hour journey (good time!).  Thomasville, GA (where I reside), was the most expensive at $4.02 a gallon.  A small town in South Carolina, had gas for $3.76 cents!  I was tempted to buy a gas can, and save some gas for later!

When I arrived I went straight to the kids (Jaxon, Alex, and Jannae's) daycare to pick them up.  When headed to the park for some fun in the sun.  Lesley met up with us, and we ventured over to chick-fil-a for dinner.

Alex wanted nothing to do with Lesley (his mother), he juts wanted his Auntie. He kept saying "bye mommy go"

Jaxon is talking up a storm, and walking all over like a little drunk man.

Jannae is growing like a weed, and is a skinny as ever.

Will post pictures soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment