Sunday, June 8, 2008

 

I hope all is well with everyone out there..Things have been good around here.  Yesterday we went yard sailing, and then to lowes for some DYI supplies.  Later on we ventured over to the Giemza's for a BBQ. We had great conversations, good food, and a few laughs.  Our niece Victoria (Tori) came up from Florida to visit for two weeks.  We've been planning some fund adventures while she's in town. 

On Wednesday Parker and Willie B's parents are heading to CA without the boys, so Wayne and I shall be playing Mommy and Daddy for a six days.  After their parent's return, I am heaving to VA to visit, attend my friends baby shower, meet John Edward, and bring my niece Jannae to Georgia for the summer.


Quote of the Day:
Reason often makes mistakes, but conscience never does.
--Josh Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment