Sunday, December 19, 2010

On a lighter note!

I just read my last few blog posts, talk about a downer!  I've had sometime to digest our latest news, and feel slightly better.

On a more positive note I talked with our worker at DFACS, and she had submitted a letter to our old agency requesting our information.  Our agency agreed (but has yet to send the info).  She told me we should be up and running by Mid January!  I was also told that every foster home in our area is full.

The hubby and I will be having a very low key Christmas.  We didnt put up a tree this year, and we are not buying each other gifts.  Instead we will just spend time loving on each other!

I will be off work from the 24th until the 3rd of January!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to tell you that I think you are handling all this change pretty well. No one ever does it perfectly and I certainly have no experience to help guide you or make you feel better but I wanted to let you know that someone out here is listening and hopes that someday soon you will feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it better than Ordinary Mom. I agree! Enjoy your time off work, Karen.

    ReplyDelete