Friday, September 24, 2010

remember us

Hubby and I have enjoyed our alone time.  It has been great to reconnect with one another.  I could get used to being the center of his attention!  I've been getting spoiled!

However I am ready for another placement! Its been nearly three months since Lil' Man left. I emailed our resource coordinator and reminded her about us.  She said we are the first family she thinks of whenever she gets a call.  However calls for children within our age rage (under 7) are few and far between when your with a therapeutic agency.

I still dream of getting a medically fragile child.  While I don't want any child to be sick its a fact of life. I would rather than be placed here with us than in a nursing home if their parents are not able to care for them.

Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing woman. Do you realize that? Reread your blogs, but do so from an outsider's perspective. While struggling through your own problems, you still want to take in and care for a child with his/her own problems. And through everything, you are still keeping your relationship with your husband strong. I really admire and respect you, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words Lindz! Having kids in the house keeps me young (HA HA), and gives me something to focus on. There is no greater reward than giving a child something as simple as love.

    ReplyDelete