Friday, December 19, 2008

Life can be so cruel..

 

Wayne, and I are still considered newlyweds We have  been married for almost seven months.  I have a husband who loves me more than anything in this world.  We have a lovely little home, and three fur babies.  We live a comfortable life, full of love, and happiness.  We're newlyweds after all.

Yet in the back of my mind I am struggling, barely able to keep my head above the water.  Sometimes I go under, but only for a moment. Thankfully Wayne is there to pull me up.

I just want a normal life, I am tired of crying, tired of acting as if everything is alright.  I just want to lead a normal life.  A life without tears. A life with my Mum, my Dad, and Teagyn.  But I know that will never happen.  No matter how many tears I shed, I know they are not coming back.

I want to enjoy the holidays as I did once before.  I don't want to dread birthdays, and I shouldn't have to celebrate angel days.

I wonder what my life would be like if all three of them where here today.

Aren't these last seven months supposed to have been some of the most happiest months of my life?

I know that over time, I will  be able to live my life without them by my side. But I will never forget them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are having a tough time. The holidays are really hard. I hope tomorrow is a little brighter for you.

    ReplyDelete