Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Another year has came and gone, what a wonderful year it was, filled with a lot of up's, and plenty of downs. But isn't that what life is all about?

2008 did not start off well I had just lost my Mum to cancer. Watching her slowly fade was one of the hardest things I have had to endure. At the time I didn't think I could live without her. But some how a year has passed, and I continue on.

In 2008 Wayne asked me to marry him, we didn't waste much time, as we both knew we did not want a big wedding. So we decided to elope, and were married on Tybee Island in May.

I was bursting with excitement, I couldn't wait to call everyone to let them in on our big secrete! Marrying Wayne, was truly the happiest day of my life. Knowing I have a man that loves me no matter what is the best feeling in the world.

It seems my life goes from one extreme to another I hope that in 2009 things level out. There are many things I am looking forward to in the new year.

I am excited about our first foster placement that will hopefully take place sometime in the near future.

I can't wait until our one year wedding anniversary. It's almost been a year since we married.. wow!!!

I am excited about our upcoming vacations. We really enjoy vacations, and try to get away whenever we can. We are in the process of planning a European vacation.

I look forward to spending time with my friends, and family. Watching the kids grow up, and turn into little people.

I look forward to adding to my family. Who knows by 2010 there could be another Sanford in the house.

Happy new year. Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment